Values and Culture
- Adaptability: work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to constant changes.
- Open communication: we are always open to hearing different opinions, suggestions, constructive criticism, and new ideas.
- Self-learning: we encourage people to work independently while acquiring new skills, be curious, and develop new and better ways to perform tasks.
- Collaboration: we work in a collaborative environment and emphasize that teamwork between groups and colleagues is fundamental.
- Valuing talent: we focus on the development of our employees as we understand that a company grows when our employees grow.
- Meritocracy: we value commitment and dedication.
- Challenging Culture: we love new challenges; we are a team made up of resilient people always looking for innovation.
- Diversity: we support a diverse environment.
- Flexibility: freedom to choose the best method to work (remotely, hybrid, in person, and flexible hours).
Belo is a great place to work. The culture is transparent, every employee, irrespective of their position is given a chance to be heard, and there are ample opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. At Belo, we value work life balance .
My name is Manuela, I am 22 years old and I am a trainee in Belo's research team. I started as an intern and found myself with a unique growth opportunity. Belo provides space and incentive for you to evolve as a professional, acquire new skills and grow together with the company. I am very happy to work here and learn every day with a great team.
To work at Belo is to work in a company that demands speed, full of challenges that will force you to leave your comfort zone and develop yourself. To work there is to be part of a team that will welcome, help and motivate you, aiming to discover the best in you. To be part of Belo is to meet people and cultures from other parts of the world, is to join a kind and caring family, that will fill you with challenges and will reward you for every achievement.
Belo Investment Research is a multicultural place, where the team kindly embraces differences. I work with some of the brightest, friendliest and hardest working people who push the needle even further for our business. Every day is a new opportunity for me to learn and grow in my professional life.
Market Data LibrarianIntern
We are looking for a new data member to join our team. In addition to searching and cataloging data from untraditional sources, the librarian intern will deal with issues of usage and redistribution rights for the data and derivative works, will develop and ensure documentation standards for diverse databases and their applications in reporting, will proactively talk to diverse sources and negotiate trials and/or paid data purchases, and will develop with the data journalism team an internal reference role in the discovery of the most diverse data.
Didn't find a vacancy suitable for your profile?
Register your CV for future opportunities
Send an email to email@example.com